Friday, December 7

awkward day 7...


The challenge today was bingo...

I chose the bottom bingo.
The base card is white cardstock with a layer of plaid patterned paper.
Using the same plaid paper I printed out the Bugaboo Stamps Friday Freebie for today!
Also on white card stock I printed the image and the verse.
Using the plaid image I trimmed out the pieces to glue on the white printed image.
The coloring was done with Faber-Castell Polychromos.
With a Newton’s Nook star stencil, sponge and Distress squeezed lemonade ink I applied stars to the white card stock around the image.
To the stars using a fine line black marker I drew in the dollar signs.
The verse was applied to a piece of the plaid paper and glued to the front of the card.

2 comments:

  1. How fun is your idea to draw on dollar signs! Adorable card- love the plaid skirt and hat! Thanks so much for joining in the Holiday Chaos at Bugaboo!!!
    Shelly GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun your card for the Bugaboo Challenge: the stars are real fun, and I love how you've dressed Stella!
    Good luck !
    nancy GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!