Saturday, December 15

silver and gold...


Bet I gave you an ear bug with that Rudolph song title!
The base card is white card stock with a layer of gold, not sure what to call it.
It’s a rubbery paper with adhesive on the back?
The main piece is white card stock that I embossed with the We R Memory Keepers “quilt” embossing folder.
Using Newton’s Nook Designs “Poinsettia Blooms” I stamped the images with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder.
Next I colored them with gold and silver gel pens by American Crafts before cutting them out with the coordinating dies by Newton’s Nook Designs.
Once i had them glued to the front of the card I stamped the verse from the same set with Encore! Ultimate Metallic silver ink.


2 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! Fabulous use of the gold and silver! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gold poinsettias are spectacular! What an elegant card. Thanks for sharing at Inky Paws!! have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!