Friday, December 14

embossed sky...

and

A quick and easy holiday card.
The base card is kraft card stock.
Using a piece of watercolor paper I stenciled the snow from MFT Mix-Able’s Stencil “Snow Flurry” using Versmark ink.
I dipped this into white embossing powder and heat set it before I sponged Distress Oxide stormy sky over the piece.
Next I die cut the circle with MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX” before applying it to the car front.
On white card stock I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps “LJD Trim The Tree” with Distress Oxide brushed corduroy and applied it to the card front with glue dots.


3 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Love the clean simple look.
    Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty...thank you for joining our challenge at Back To Basics and Beyond!
    Diane BBB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the blue & kraft color combo! Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!