Friday, December 14

manly Christmas...


The base card for this creation is kraft card stock.
The main piece is white card stock.
I cut a piece of scrap paper in the form of a snow drift and held it on the main piece, then I sponged Distress Oxide stormy sky ink.
With another piece of scrap card stock I die cut the tree from Sizzix Tim Holtz “merry moose” and used it as a stencil with Distress Oxide walnut stain ink.
In the upper right corner I stamped the verse from Tim Holtz “Things/Talk” set with StazOn timber brown ink.
The moose from the die set was cut out if brown textured paper.
The “snow” was applied to the trees and moose with a Pentecostal “Milky White” gel pen.
To finish I glued the moose to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!