Monday, November 5

Autumn leaf...


One of the most wonderful kindness’s that we can use in the world today are the words please and thank you.
 I am very grateful for the kindness that God has given me this year of a most spectacular Autumn, my favorite season.
That was the inspiration for this card using a digital stamp by Graciellie on Etsy.
I printed it out on white card stock and using Distress oxide inks and a Plaid Folk Art “Leaf Variety” stencil to sponge the colors on the ;ear before attaching it to the black base card, which matches the printing.


4 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely card for the autumn theme ! I will surely try something like that in coming days. Thank you for inspiration. Have a nice week ahead!
    - Jui Positive Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea to put words over the leaf, looks so cool. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene, your card is spectacular as the season itself! I really like your idea of printing the sentiment and stenciling a bold leaf over it. Thank you so much for sharing your flamboyant card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card with absolutely FAB design! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!