Sunday, November 4

a little giggle...


I was very honored to be ask to guest design for the 
Penny Black and More November Challenge.
I figured this guy would bring a smile to anyone!
The card is white linen card stock.
I stamped the image from Penny Black’s”Snow Much Fun” (30-388) with StazOn jet black ink on white text weight paper.
I placed this on a light box and placed the card, open, over it.
Using Prisma pencils I did a “no line” coloring adding a little snow under the snowman.
The verse from Penny Black’s “White Christmas” was stamped using Distress hickory smoke ink.



1 comment:

  1. That fun snowman certainly does make you smile Arlene and a great card for our theme this month, thanks so much for being our November Guest Designer at Penny Black and More challeng.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!