Saturday, October 13

wobble, wobble...

and

In the case of this card for the surprise the leaf wobbles.
The base card is white card stock.
I stamped the girl from MFT Stamps “Birthday Cutie” and made a mask for her as well with StazOn timber brown ink.
Once I applied the mask I sponged different Distress inks to go along with the other challenge from {PIN}spirational.
Next I sponged some streaks above and below I added dots with a Distress brush.
I removed the mask and colored the girl with Prisma pencils.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the leaf from MFT Stamps “Geometric Greenery” using the StazOn and colored it with the Prisma pencils.
To finish I die cut it out with the coordinating MFT Die-namics die and applied it to the front of the card with a Wobble spring.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!