Saturday, October 13

tag your it...


There are so many tags punches, I think I have them all, but I didn’t have a large tag.
Now I have Newton’s Nook Designs “Fancy Edges Tag Die”.
The main tag is die cut using the tag from that set but not cutting the left edge.
Instead I folded the white linen card stock in half and placed the fold just inside the die edge.

The snow for the bottom is cut with one of the dies from that set and stamped with a verse stamp from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Curious Christmas” with StazOn jet black ink.
On the folded tag I stamped the image from the same set and colored it with Studio 71 markers.
I applied the snow mounds and red ribbon for attaching to the gift.

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea to turn the tag into a card by not cutting that edge! You snowman image is so adorable and keeping the colour scheme to black white and red helps to keep the CAS look. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever tag card idea! Beautiful colours and adorable image. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!