Friday, October 12

simple yummy Christmas...


It Has finally turned cooler here in the Northeast which made me think of hot cocoa.
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of poinsettia patterned paper.
Using Lawn Fawn’s “Thanks A Latte” I stamped the images, using masks, with StazOn timber brown and colored them with assorted watercolor pens (including Crayola).
I trimmed out the cup and foam dotted it to the card front after stamping the verse from the same set with the StazOn ink.



2 comments:

  1. Fun card! I love the holiday theme and the paper you chose to set off your latte. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS but very festive! Thanks for making CC&S part of your crafting time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!