Monday, October 15

moonlit...


I find that I sometimes go back to stamps that I have had since I only bought from big box stores.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of grey card stock.
The main piece is water color paper.
To that paper I applied a circle that I made from multiple layers of low tack tape and die cut in the BigShot with a LifeStyle Crafts circle die.
The water coloring was done with a 1” flat brush and Arteza Classic Watercolors.
When it was thoroughly dry I stamped the verse from Inkadinkadoo’s “Expressions” and the flowers from Inkadinkadoo’s “meadow” set with StazOn jet black ink.


3 comments:

  1. A very atmospheric card! Thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astonishing depth and atmosphere. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chalk like appearance the glow of the moon. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!