Saturday, October 6

it’s time to care ...




and

Every year I try and participate in this challenge.
Sometimes I can only get a few cards done.
Last year I made 100!
This is my first starting with white card stock.
On  another piece of card stock I die cut the windows using MFT Die-namics “Gift Shaker Window and Frame” to use as a stencil on the card front with Distress blueprint sketch ink.
I used a white gel pen for the snowflakes.
The verse is from MFT STamps “Elf Girl” and stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the elf from MFT Stamps “Santa’s Elves” with the StazOn and colored him with Prisma pencils before cutting him out and applying him to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!