Saturday, October 6

a smile...

                    MFT World Card Making Day Challenge...Rainbow
and

Using white card stock for he base card I taped it to my Ti Holtz glass mat and then taped the MFT Mix-ables Stencils “Sun Ray” over it.
For the rainbow on the stencil I used Distress inks mustard seed, carved pumpkin, candied apple, wilted violet and faded jeans, but ran out of room for the green!
On another piece of the white card stock I sponged the Distress ink mowed lawn and using my MFT Die-namics “Sending Hugs” set I die cut the smile and applied it to the card front.  

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful stenciled background - perfect card for our "stencil" themed Challenge over @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!