Sunday, October 7

Christmas TV...


Since I am trying to fill up my coffers with Christmas cards I thought this would be a good one for this challenge.
The card is white linen card stock.
I stamped the verse and image from Crafter’s Companion “The Snowman and the Snowdog” using Distress hickory smoke ink and colored them with Prisma pencils.
The original book of “The Snowman” and illustrations by Raymond Briggs were continued is this show.
If your ever get a chance to take any of the Raymond Briggs books out of your local library...do!
The illustrations are just wonderful and inspiring.




5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. What a great CAS design. And your snowman took me right back to my childhood and watching Frosty the Snowman on TV every holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! Love that image and remember watching the film on TV. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great design! love the off the edge stamping, a true one layer and a sentiment adding dynamics. Thank you so much for sharing your awesome card with us at AAA Cards Challenge. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, great design. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card with the snowman flying through the sky. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!