Monday, October 8

autumnal colors...

and

This card started with a digital image from Power Poppy called “Wildflower Mini Digital Stamps” that I printed onto kraft card stock.
On a white card stock base card I layered black card stock and then the the printed digital stamp.
To produce the leaves I took a piece of glossy card stock and I did an alcohol ink technique with Tim Holtz alcohol inks.
Once it was thoroughly dry I used one “little” leaf and one “big” leaf punch to reduce the leaves is Autumn colors and glued them to the front of the card.

3 comments:

  1. That's a really lovely sentiment Arlene and beautiful Autumnal leaves, many thanks for joining our 'Trees and Leaves' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment and some super leaves. Thank you for joining our 'Trees/Leaves challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, thank you for sharing at allsorts Leaves/Trees challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!