Sunday, September 9

silver greetings...


Being able to use up my patterned paper packs is so nice as I won’t feel guilty when I want to buy more!
The base card is from such a pack that I don’t even have the front to tell you all the company.
It is white with silver trees on it and white inside.
To follow the sketch I used a layer of black card stock and cut a large circle from my Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle die set.
Next I cut a larger piece of the white card stock but cut t with the next smallest circle in the set.
I used a piece, square, of black card stock to show through the white circle which allowed me to place the deer and trees.
From silver glitter card stock I die cut the deer from Impression Obsession’s DIE080-N and the trees from Impression Obsession’s DIE217-E.
Once everything was attached and taped to the card front I used another strip of black card stock and stamped the verse from Recollections “Christmas” set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder.


2 comments:

  1. Black & silver make a stunning Christmas card. Thankyou for joining in with the Inspire.Create.Stamping Sketch Challenge. D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://karenfarquhar.blogspot.com9/11/2018

    Love the way the reindeers are peeking through the trees. A lovely card.Thank you for playing along with the Inspire.Create Stamping Sketch Challenge. Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!