Sunday, September 9

Santa...


As I had a piece of the red and white metallic striped paper left over, and still out, from the last challenge I decided to use it for this one!
The base card is white linen card stock.
The striped paper I cut to fit the sketch and added a piece of black card stock to the bottom of it.
Before attaching it to the card front I taped on a piece of small red garland.
On another piece of the white linen card stock I stamped the scene from Newton’s Nook Designs “Newton’s Curious Christmas” with StazOn jet black ink.
Next I used a circular die to cut it out.
I colored the sky with a black Prisma pencils, artist stumps and Gamsol.
I shaded Newton with a grey pencils, stumps and Gamsol.
The circle i applied to the card front with foam tape then added snow with a white gel pen.
Once everything was dry I stamped the verse from the same set with the StazOn.


2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute with the metallic red stripes and bit of glittery twine (not sure that's the right word, but it's so cute!) Your CAS interpretation of the challenge is fabulous with the night scene and kitty! Thanks for sharing this cutie with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is this great Christmas card! Newton's clearly waiting for Santa to send a special present his way!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Paws!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!