Thursday, September 6

second generation image...


What grabbed my eye in this challenge were the cups, the gold sweaer and the blanket.
The base card is white card stock.
I went through my scraps and found a second generation stamping of the image I used in the following post...
For those of you who don’t know abut second generation stamping, I stamped the image for the Autumn Sky card and when I was finished I spritzed it with water and stamped it on another piece of white linen card stock.
I used this piece and MFT Die-namics “Tea Party” cup dies to get the coffee cups for my picnic.
The patterned paper comes from a paper pack that I purchased at Hobby Lobby.
It’s all plaids and stripes!
I layered the card with dark brown card stock then the patterned paper.
I applied the cups and then stamped the verse from Clearly Sentimental’s “About Coffee” using StazOn timber brown ink.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you fast! Love it... you had me at tea ;) Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!