Thursday, September 6

little pumpkin...


This verse means so much to me as my Dad used to call me his “Little Punkin”.
I now call my granddaughter my little pumpkin.
The base card is cream card stock.
The kraft card stock was run through the BigShot with Tim Holtz’s “Springtime Background” embossing folder.
At the bottom of the piece I stamped the verse from Stampingbella’s “Set of Pumpkins” with Distress pine needle ink.
Behind this piece I glued the dark green card stock piece that I corner rounded on one end.
On another piece of cream card stock I stamped the pumpkin from the same Stampingbella set using Distress antique linen ink.
This I colored with Prisma pencils, trimmed out with scissors as I only wanted part of the image and glued to the card front.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!