Sunday, September 9

beary happy...

and

This card took a while but I just had to put a bear into the mood board!
The main piece is white card stock.
I started with the s’more stamp (Lawn Fawn “I Love You S’more”) and StazOn jet black ink, which I use throughout, to stamp the s’more on the white card stock.
I made a mask from a post it note and stamped the bear from the same set over the masked s’more.
Making a mask for the bear and placing it over the stamped image I continued to mask and stamp the following images...
Leaves - Lawn Fawn “Jump For Joy”
Trees - Lawn Fawn “Joy To The Woods”
Once everything was dry and masks removed I colored the piece with Prisma pencils, artist stumps and Gamsol.
This piece I layered to a black card stock base card.
On a strip of black card stock I stamped the verse from Lawn Fawn’s “Life Is Good” with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I used a square punch to punch the flag end and glued it to the front of the card.



7 comments:

  1. Grat Autumnal colours and a super background and image. Thank you for joining our 'Bears' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be great.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a very cute Bear amongst all the lovely Autumnal colours and perfect for our Allsorts them this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that huge s'more this cute bear has! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card for autumn greetings, lovely colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card, love those fall colors. Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is SO adorable! LOVE that bear with the smore! absolutely adorable card with all of those leaves! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!