Wednesday, August 29

Zombie guy...


This challenge was to use a photograph.
Now since I don’t scrapbook any longer I don’t usuallylly have photographs lying around.
But I did have this one of my youngest while he was at camp this Summer.
He is a zombie freak...you should see his room at the group home!!!
The base card is black card stock.
There is a layer of lighter grey and a smaller piece of darker grey taped to the card front.
On the lighter grey i stamped the verse from a Hampton Arts “zombie” set with StazOn jet black ink.
For the picture I cut a mask from a post it note to cover my son’s image and stamped the zombies from the set all around him with the StazOn.
The coverage was not full so I used Sharpie markers to color in the zombies.
I layered that to a piece of black card stock and applied it to the card front!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!