Wednesday, August 29

she makes me happy...


In the past I would have said many things that make me happy...Autumn, PSL, hubby, stamping, quilting,etc.
But the one thing that brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart is when my hubby brings my granddaughter home for us to watch her and she throws open her arms and yells, “GRANDMA!!!”.
This card is kraft card stock which I die cut with the MFT Die-namics coordinating die for “PI Sending Big Hugs”.
Then I stamped the image from the MFT STamps set that goes with it using StazOn timber brown ink.
On the inside I also stamped one of the verses from the set with the same ink.
I colored her with Prisma pencils and then set to coloring the front of the card with the same pencils.
She runs up the black topped driveway next to my mum garden.
To finish the card I die cut x’s & o’s from the MFT Stamp set of the same name with white card stock and applied them to the card front the way I write them inside every card I make for her!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh she is sweet!
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!