Sunday, August 26

pumpkin spice day...


Today was going to be the start of Christmas card making in earnest  however...Starbucks announced PSL coming out this Tuesday and I just had to pay homage to my favorite coffe drink ever!
So today all my cards will be pumpkin spice based.
The above card is a base card of kraft card stock.
I applied a piece of pumpkin patterned paper to the front of the card.
On another piece of kraft card stock I stamped the image from Unity Stamp Co.’s “Brystl Girl” set and the verse from their “Pumpkin Spice” set using StazOn timber brown ink.
I drew a line down through the girl with out actually drawing on the girl and used that and her “edge” to trim out the card stock.
I colored her with Prisma pencils and attached it to the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!