Friday, August 24

lifting ink...



Once in a while I like to try something totally new.
I bought one of the Tim Holtz Alcohol Lift-Ink pads.
The main piece is very glossy card stock that I made an alcohol ink background.
The I placed the Tim Holtz “Rays” LAyering Stencil on it and sponged the “lift” ink on.
I blotted it with a paper towel and then wiped the excess away.
I put it in my Tim Holtz stamp platform with the butterfly from Tim Holtz “Perspective Cling Stamps” set and using the “lift” ink I pulled it off the main piece.
Once it was trimmed I glued it to the front of the white card stock base card.
With another piece of the white card stock I die cut the “celebrate” from Tim Holtz “Celebration Words:Script” die set and glued it to the card.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, very pretty and a great technique. The butterfly looks great with the "Rays" background. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!