Friday, July 27

holiday moon...


Never before have I seen a CAS challenge with a lot of pattern.
But I loved being able to get into my paper packs.
The base card is white card stock with the two patterned papers glued to it.
On the black card stock strip I stamped the Hero Arts “Happy Holidays” with Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.
The circle or “moon” is white car stock die cut with a stacking circle from Lifestyle Crafts.
The reindeer is from an ART-C set with dies and stamps and die cut  using black card stock.


4 comments:

  1. such a pretty card, image, colors and papers just work together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colorful and full-of-pattern Christmas card! The leaping deer is such a great image. Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! Your use of the patterns is gorgeous - and it's still CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!