Friday, July 27

butterflies and cemeteries...


On one of our walks in the centers next door, my granddaughter and I found a large monarch eating the clover.
That inspired this card for next month’s theme at the card ministry I go to.
The base card is kraft card stock with one of the dies from Tim Holtz Sizzix “Mixed Media” set and a piece of black card stock taped behind.
The verse from Paper Insirations, Inc. was stamped on the base card with StazOn jet black ink.
On glossy card stock I did an Distress alcohol ink technique then die cut it with a Spellbinders butterfly die.
Each butterfly had a coordinating die that I die cut the black card stock background.
Each butterfly was applied to the card front with glue dots just down the center. 

1 comment:

  1. Your card is designed beautifully and the butterflies are so pretty. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!