Sunday, July 22

define naughty...


On Another shopping trip to Hobby Lobby I found a set of Sargent Art Fine Line Markers.
So while I am still playing with my Arteza water color brushes I pulled out the markers to make the lines.
The card is white card stock.
The little girl, verse and Santa from MFT Stamps “Jingle All The Way” were stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
Using a straight edge and the fine line markers I made the stripes and colored the clothes.
I used the Arteza pens for the faces.


3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Loving that stripy Santa - he looks so cool! Its a super little scene and beautifully CAS too with lovely crisp stamping. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the modern twist colouring of your Santa for the LIM challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too adorable! Love how you incorporated the stripes and used traditional red and green Christmas colours to create a contemporary looking card. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!