Friday, June 1

little dragonfly...


Flitting little dragonflies around this card because they have started coming around our house.
The base card is grey.
The main piece is white card stock that I stenciled using ARTplorations “dragonfly waltz”, Distress inks fossilized Amber & spiced marmalade and stamping the dots with a Stamps by Judith peg and Distress pumice stone ink.
I trimmed the bottom of the piece to look like the sketch.
The strip of orange is white card stock that I sponged with Distress spiced marmalade so it would match the piece.
The get well is stamped with Distress pumice stone ink and the stamp from Stampin Up’s “Express Yourself”.
I stenciled another dragonfly and trimmed him out to place on the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch and great use of the colours, too. Love your background with dragonflies. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Please come back with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you fussy cut around the dragonflies at the bottom of the focal panel! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!