Saturday, June 2

koala kuties...


I feel like trying some new card techniques and shapes, etc.
This one caught my eye from Splitcoaststampers...
I pulled out some card stock and patterned paper and created the card as per the instructions.
Next I pulled out MFT Stamps “Cuddly Koalas” and used the verse and parent koala on white card stock with StazOn timber brown ink.
The coloring was done with Sargent Art pencils, artist stumps and Gamsol.
All the pieces were applied to the card and that’s that!

We’ll see what I try next???


4 comments:

  1. A really lovely design of the card and love the DP and the super cute image. Thank you for joining our 'Baby' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design and so cute too!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I have tried this design, very effective, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to add, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!