Sunday, June 3

deer friend...


These deer little stamps are by MFT Stamps from their “Deer Friends” set.
Using MFT Stamps “cloud” stencil I applied Distress ink with a sponge for the clouds using a piece f paper along the bottom to mask the ground.
Then I sponged the ground with another Distress ink.
The bush was stamped using Distress markers.
On a piece of kraft card stock I stamped the deer using StazOn timber brown ink and cut them out with MFT Die-namics coordinating set of dies.
I shaded them with a Distress marker and applied them with glue dots.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love your cloudy background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Those clouds are delightful, and I love your little deer...they are quite dear, LOL! And perfect for our PP challenge this week, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, this is adorable! Love those little deer against the stenciled sky. Our neighborhoods are filling up with little wobbly fawns so this card made me smile! Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet pair! I love a punny sentiment and your stencilled sky is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!