Tuesday, May 29

so I have this friend...


My friend was having health issues so she decided to lose weight.
She was so successful that she can now ride her bicycle again.
I decided to make the card for this challenge for her.
It’s a one layer white linen card stock card with the verse, Hero Arts CL342, and the bicycle, Loralie Art Stamps “Wheels”, stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
It was colored with Prisma pencils, artist stamps and Gamsol.

Now I will send her the card so she knows I am thinking of her and so proud of her!



4 comments:

  1. Love this sweet card. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Well done to your friend and I love your off the edge design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend will love this, it's perfect for her! I love the cute bicycle and your simple coloring... This is also CAS to the max which is especially wonderful! Very inspiring card! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely friend you are, I'm sure she will love it. Battling with weight is something I'm well aware of so if I achieved something this big I know I would be so grateful to receive this lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!