Tuesday, May 29

slothy birthday wishes...


Lawn Fawn has such cute little animals.
This sloth from their “Hang In There” set just spoke to me for this birthday challenge.
The card is white linen card stock and I stamped the sloth and the verse, from Lawn Fawn “Simply Sentiments”, with StazOn jet black ink.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the hat from the “Hang In There” set with the same ink and colored all with Prisma pencils, artists stumps and Gamsol.
Once everything was dry I trimmed out the hat and glue dotted it onto the sloth.

3 comments:

  1. Ah! A perfect CAS layout! Love the sloth and the vertical greeting. Awesome card! Thanks for linking up and joining in with AAA Cards birthday celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute sloth! Perfectly CAS. Great design, I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love how you have the tree branch hanging off the edge :) Beautiful coloring too. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!