Sunday, April 23

Happy Birthday to the Queen...

It was so nice to see the Queen up and about for her 91st birthday.
This card has nothing to do with birthdays but I put it next to my waving Queen for the picture so...


The base card is white linen card stock with with the flower from Unity Stamp Co.'s "Steps of Courage" stamped on the front using Adirondack denim ink.
I also stamped the verse from another Unity Stamp Co. set "...succulent salutations" set with the same ink to the card front.
I colored the flowers using DESIGN Spectracolor pencils.
To finish the card I pulled out my Simon Says "Falling Snow" stencil to sponge the dots (rain) using the Adirondack denim ink.
Instead of using the whole stencil I just used portions of it where the snow was not as dense.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card ! I love the colors and it's very sophisticated look. Glad to see the Queen looking so well. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Little Red Wagon this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!