Sunday, April 23

Glittery sketch...


Back to the $1.99 paper pad that I bought on clearance at Michael's.
Because the card stock is patterned on one side and white on the other I can use it as a base card.
I trimmed one piece of black glitter paper and another piece of the same card stock as the base card for the strip on the front.
Next I used the another piece of base card stock and stamped the verse from Unity Stamp Co.'s "Spring and bloom"using StazOn jet black ink.
I trimmed that out and added black glitter paper to the back before attaching it to the card.
In the same paper pack I had a sheet with the flowers so I trimmed out two flowers and glue dotted them to the card front.
To finish off the card I added black Nuvo drops for an accent on each flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!