Sunday, March 5

Toy Time...

You will never believe what I did to make this card!!!


I pulled out my...

That I found at an estate sale.
I cut a piece of watercolor paper 4.25" square, placed a glue dot in the center of the green wheel and placed the paper into the tabs.
Using the water spritzer bottle I layered some water on the piece.
I used two Distress Stains lightly applied while the card stock spun.

Once it was totally dry I stamped Impression Obsession G2062 Flower using StazOn jet black ink.
I applied the verse from Impression ObsessionMC665 using the same StazOn ink.
I layered then with cream card stock, black textured card stock and water color paper that I sponged with the same color ink that I used with the stain!

I had this SpinArt set aside for my Granddaughter but it was fun to play a bit with it!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Arleen. I love how you used the spin art to create the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful BG, love your card! Thanks for sharing in the IO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and creative card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Pretty! Thanks for joining us at the IO Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!