Sunday, March 5

Down on the farm...

Spring colors are a bit different, muddy boots, blue jeans, a white (for the moment) shirt, straw hat and green fields before the plow hits them.

and

The base card is white card stock with a "pasture" green patterned paper rectangle.
The verse from MFT "Green Pastures" is stamped on a strip of white card stock using StazOn jet black ink and applied to the front of the card.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the girl from the same MFT set using the StazOn ink and colored her in using Prismacolor pencils.
I trimmed her out using scissors and glued her to the front of the card.

I made nine of these cards to send to the kids in the hospital.
Please consider doing the same!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I just adore this image and you've showcased her beautifully! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!