Thursday, March 9

Marking my way with crayons...


I started this card by stamping the crayons with faces, from the Lawn Fawn "Color My World" stamp set, onto white card stock with StazOn jet black ink and coloring them with Prismacolor pencils to give them a "crayoned" look.
I cut a strip of black card stock and flagged one end before taping the crayons in a rainbow effect to the strip.
I attached the strip to a white card stock base card then stamped the verse from the same Lawn Fawn set with the same StazOn ink.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and fun! Super card.
    Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, they are so cute! Thank you very much for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Martina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!