Thursday, March 9

Living so close to two of the Great Lakes...

Erie first then Ontario, as well as Niagara Falls, I have always been in love with lighthouses.
With this "Landmark" challenge I just had to use one!


This is a very simple card but I like it for the detail you can see in the lighthouse.
I stamped the lighthouse with StazOn jet black ink on a white card stock base card, added a strip of black card stock and stamped the verse using the same ink.
I wish I knew who the companies are but these stamps are both from stamps I ripped off the wood and didn't mark with the company...sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Pure simplicity... a perfect win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and artsy. So glad to joined us for the Landmark challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!