Wednesday, October 19

Trying to do things using older stamps...

 

This is a stamp called "Swedish Tulip Medallion" by Holly Berry House Originals that I stamped onto white linen card stock with Staz-On black ink.
I stamped three of them and colored them with Lyra Aquacolor crayons.

On the main image I colored the lilac outline, center and turquoise coming out from the center flower.
On the next image I colored, using turquoise, the larger center section and once it was dry I cut out the center and the edge.
Then using glue dots I attached it to the main piece.
On the third image I colored the tulips with pumpkin and cut out just the tulips.
This time I doubled the glue dots for more depth and curled up the points on the tulips just a bit then added then to the main piece.
I stamped the verse from Endless Creations using the Staz-On and layered the card.

I love using my older stamps and supplies almost as much as playing with the new stuff!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! You did such a nice job on the coloring & paper-piecing. And I love your idea of using older stamps, too - thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!