Wednesday, October 19

Having fun with coloring when I can't knit...

This is just in time for me to take part in next month's 30 Day Color Challenge at the Daily Marker.
I've been trying to knit a hat and mittens for my Granddaughter and my thumb arthritis is flaring up.
So at night in stead of knitting I have stamped up a bunch of images and I will be coloring for a while.


The image, from Magenta Rubber Stamps, is stamped on cream card stock using Staz-On timber brown.
I colored it using my Faber-Castell Pitt pastels pencils.
The verse from Endless Creations was stamped using the Staz-On and I sponged Adirondack mushroom around the main card piece before layering it.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really captured the Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!