Tuesday, September 13

When a friend asks for cards...

She gets them.
I am making Autumn cards for my friend's shut-ins and decided that since they are shut-ins and don't compare cards I could make multiples...
 and

A wonderful clean and simple card with the verse stamped in Adirondack mushroom from TPC Studio.
The pumpkins were stamped with Distress markers using "Peek-a-Boo Pumpkin" stamp set and dies from Taylored Expressions.
I placed the pumpkins with foam tape and corner rounded two opposite ends of the white card stock base card.

1 comment:

  1. ooh what a sweet set of Cards
    so CAS
    and so cute Image you have
    love all the white space
    many thanks to play along with us at ATSM this week
    big hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!