Monday, September 12

I love Taylored Expressions...

And as my birthday is not far away and they were having their birthday sale I decided to buy myself a prezzie!

The order came in today and I couldn't wait to play...

This is how I want my pumpkin patch to look first thing in the morning...all quilt fabrics!

The base card is green.
The front piece I stamped the lady from "Moka Sunshine" by Taylored Expressions using Adirondack black ink.
I made a mask for Moka at this time as well as a mask cut from the "Grass Border Die" from Taylored Expressions.
Laying them both on I sponged Distress inks on the bottom first for grass and then flipped the grass mask and sponged the top for the golden morning sky.
I stamped the pumpkins with Taylored Expressions "Peek-a-Boo Pumpkins" and die cut them using the Taylored Expressions "Peek-a-Boo Pumpkins" dies.
The pumpkins were layered on with glue dots.
The verse is from the "Peek-a-Boo Pumpkins" and I stamped it using Adirondack black ink.

Happy birthday to me...what fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!