Thursday, September 15

Bark was the theme and with a Granddaughter who loves doggies...


The base card is white card stock.
I trimmed out grass with the "Grass Border Die" from taylored exprssions.
Before placing the grass I stamped the doggie picnicking from Taylored Expressions "Made in the Shade 2" using Adirondack black ink.
I colored it in using my Chameleon Pens.
Also before gluing the grass, I made a circle mask for the card.
I used the outer circle to sponge in the sun and the inner circle to mask the sun I had just sponged to sponge all the sky.
Once that was done it was time to glue on the grass and add the verse with Adirondack black ink and the saying from the "Made in the Shade 2" set.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a sweet little scene! Love that little pup and that big, cheerful sun! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You packed this awesome little scene with so many precious details! Great card and wonderful take on our cue card this week. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!