Tuesday, August 16

Sometimes it's just this simple...

 Had to go through my stash of scraps. 
I do this every now and then to make sure I'm using them up and not constantly pulling fresh card stock.

This one large piece was left from a 12"x12" that I had used for a Fourth of July card.

I folded it in half, pulled out the Stampin' Up "My Friend" set and stamped it using my Staz-On midnight blue ink.

Quick and easy card that I will use either for a friend or the wonderful servicemen!

The updated back of the card to fit the challenge!
When I write this card up to send to my French speaking friend she will be hysterical!

7 comments:

  1. What a fab, stylish card! The background stripes are really effective and set off the flourish sentiment so well. I think you may have missed that our challenge this week is "something French", but never mind - thanks for sharing and hope to see you back again soon :) Esther (LIM DT) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops!I could add an Eiffel tower???

      Delete
    2. Perfect! Those are really fab stamps too - great entry :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous and fun. Love this simple but beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Eiffel Tower and the scripty sentiment! Thanks for sharing at less is more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you've added the Eiffel tower here and a super swirly sentiment in French too.
    We do like to see an area of 'white' space with no patter, stamping or embellishment but your card is fabulous and eye-catching and thanks for sharing it with us at Less is More this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you amended your card to add the French touch!
    Just super!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    Moins est Plus!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!