Friday, August 12

Final day of camp and as I pack up to go...

I find I have no leaf stamps by MFT Stamps?
But I NEED a solid image to do the last challenge...oh no!

 But I do have some craft foam...
and my "Fall Leaves" Die-namic die set from MFT Stamps with my Cuttlebug.
It cut perfectly, though I was scared it would be too thick!
Now I needed something to use for back ground dots.
 This is a small block that I put double stick tape on to adhere the punched out dots!

 Once I had everything put together I began create!
 I used my Adirondack snow white pad to stamp underneath and my Adirondack rust pad for the rest.
The verse is from a MFT Stamps set called "Clearly Sentimental About Pets".
 
 
Now I'm packing up as I need to get back to my craft room and sew my surprises for a quilt show and class in September!
 
Enjoy the rest of summer...I might be back again for a challenge or two!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!