Tuesday, August 9

Ombre at camp...

 
Such fun to play with different techniques!
Today was ombre day and though I don't have lots of MFT dies and stamps to play with...yet!
 I have enough for camp this week if I add a few things that I already own.
I cut my base card from creamy brown specked card stock I have had for years.
I ombre stenciled, darker on the top and bottom the "mini ledger" stencil by The Crafter's Workshop, using Adirondack espresso ink and the sponges I have pictured below.

Next step was to die cut from the excess card stock the three leaves that come in my "Fall Leaves" Die-namics for MFT set.
Leaving them in the card stock I ombre sponged them with the Adirondack inks shown below.









The result is the card shown above!

Can't wait to see what camp brings tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!