Wednesday, August 10

Camp day three...



This was a quick and simple card but I love it just the same.
I placed an order with MFT Stamps today...they have 50% off a lot of their stamps.
Because I don't have that many of their images I decided to try something else with the embossing.
Using the maple leaf from "Fall Leaves" Die-namics for My Favorite Things, I cut a stencil.
then it was time to use a sponge dauber to put Versamark ink on the card with the stencil.
Using clear embossing powder on my white linen base card, I heated it.
Then I found my Adirondack eggplant ink pad and using another sponge dauber I rubbed the ink all over the card for a cloudy effect.
Using the same ink I stamped the verse from "Have Hope".
I even used sequins...not my thing!

I have a few young friends who are going through tough times right now and I think this will be the perfect card.
So glad I attended camp today...very motivating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!