Tuesday, March 1

DAY THIRTY!!!

Here is my submission for day 30, the final day of


It was quite an experiment in being able to take time to color every day.
It did make me better at getting blog posts out and trying things that would interest people as well as build up my supply of cards.

I stamped the Stampin' Up lady on white card stock and colored her with chalk pencils. I love the effect this has with this set of stamps.
The text is from a set by Little Yellow Bicycle from Hobby Lobby.
The inks are from my Adirondack pads by Ranger,
I have a friend whose daughter is battling cancer and I just think this would be perfect for her!

Thank you for joining me on this journey and I will try to keep posting as I try new and exciting challenges. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!