Monday, February 29

Day 29...

I can't believe it's the next to last day of the


I went crazy for this coloring!
 I did 20 cards. I send out twenty or so cards every month to shut ins, friends and family who need a card. These kitties seemed perfect for one of my monthly send outs!


 The background is what I spoke of in a previous post...
The cats are from the new Tim Holtz set. Yes, I cut everyone of them out. I even messed up some eyes while I was coloring and decided to cut out new white ones!
Is this why they are called "Crazy Cats"?
All the coloring is done with my Spectrum Noir markers and I stamped all the kitties with StazOn black on regular white card stock.
Have a few left. Odd how some of the colors dried out almost immediately and some of these are lasting forever!

Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge and I have a two hour dentist appointment (UGH) so we'll see what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!