Sunday, September 9

Halloween Week 3...

How thrilling to find this fantastic image from Stampendous. I immediately knew what to do with it to make Stephen LOVE it!!!
BLOOD
Okay so it's not real blood. I stamped the image, with black StazOn, to water color paper. Once it is fully dried ( I know that sounds silly but the ink needs to be perfectly dry so it doesn't "bleed" into the paper and un-sharpen the image), I spritzed it with lots of water. Then the blood, Marvy matchable English red re-inker, was dripped over the front of the card.
(If you place an 8 1/2" x 11" white card stock to catch the drips, you have great background paper for another card!)
Once it is fully dried I just layered with black and red card stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!