Wednesday, July 3

sign…


The washi tape came out again today but this time for Halloween.
The base card is black card stock.
On an orange panel I applied Distress black soot ink.
I cut a strip of white card stock and applied the ink as a fence post.
On black card stock I applied the Halloween haunted house washi tape then cut it with the sentiment die, unknown company and trimmed them apart.
I cut three flagged pieces of white card stock and inked the edges before gluing the sentiments to them and foam taping them to the card front.


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Halloween card with those fun 'spooky' letters!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}
    NEW {Love Those Pretty Papers}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Arlene! I love the use of the washi tape to die cut the sentiment from. Thanks for continuing to join us on our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!